Friday, August 15, 2014

Walking to the Park


Abe and I go to the park everyday, but today we walked to the park and this is what we saw...






When we got to the park we started to play: Me with my camera and Abe with the dirt. 






Abe always makes friends where ever he goes. 


We think about deep things when we're at the park.


Abe, being a new mom has been a struggle. I won't sugarcoat it. It's been quite an adjustment to suddenly be 100% responsible for a precious little life. But these trips you and I take to the park where we escape the dishes, and the laundry, and the loneliness in exchange for the trees, and the sticks, and the dirt, and the ducks...well peanut, they've been some of the happiest moments of my life. You've been a sweet little friend and I'll miss this time with you.


1 comment: