Saturday, August 22, 2015

Great Salt Lake

I tried to take our own photos at the Great Salt Lake and the lighting kicked my butt. I couldn't figure out how to handle the harshness of the sun. So we'll be re-doing the pics with a professional photographer.  But despite the pictures, we had sooooo much fun!!

First of all, a huge thank you to Clint, Rachel, and BRIAN! Brian took the pictures for me and despite the fact that I set the camera with poor setting, Brian still got some great shots. He has a great eye. And Clint and Rachel helped with Abe.

We hung out all evening with these guys and had a blast out on the beach. Thanks again guys!

And as an added bonus a photographer from the Salt Lake Tribune took an awesome picture of John and I (see below) for a new story about....wild fire pollution! You can see the article here.
















Brian being awesome as usual.
Photo from the 8/23/15 Salt Lake Tribune story about wildfire pollution: I know, right? So we're pretty much famous and you're welcome to use us as your claim to fame. Just tell everyone that you know the couple that made pollution look sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment